- Who do I talk to at the UVic Bookstore about my account?
- Who initiates the setting up of my account at the Bookstore?
- What is required to set up my account?
- Once my account is established, how do I actually make my purchase?
- If I am having trouble with my account or want to know if it has been established, whom do I contact at the Bookstore?
- What if I am a Distance Education Student?
Please go to the Information Desk, just inside the front entrance of the Bookstore and ask for
Or, contact her at:
Your sponsor, such as:
• Aboriginal Bands
• Provincial Government
• Life Assurance companies
Please note that the University of Victoria Accounting Service is not responsible for this.
Your sponsor will send a signed sponsorship document to Andrea Chan stating:
• your name and student number.
• the amount of money you’re entitled to
• an expiry date for the sponsorship (ie…each term)
• any purchasing limitations (ie…textbooks only)
Please ask your sponsor to send an updated letter to us, should any of the above details change (ie…increased sponsorship)
Simply come to the Bookstore and let the Information Desk know that you are a sponsored student. You will receive a form that you give to the cashiers when you make your purchase.
Please fax your sponsorship documents with your course material order to 250.472.4588. Your materials will be shipped to you, and an invoice requesting payment will be mailed to your sponsor.